Accounts - postbank english
A savings account is a deposit account held at a retail bank that pays interest but cannot be used directly as money in the narrow sense of a medium of exchange (for example, by writing a cheque).These accounts let customers set aside a portion of their liquid assets while earning a monetary return.
1. GHARZOLHASSANEH SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Gharzolhassaneh Savings Accounts are one of Post Bank Gharzolhassaneh Accounts. These accounts bear no interest, but the owners of these accounts can enjoy thousands of valuable bonuses in a festival of these accounts. One point is given to the owners of these accounts, for every Rials 200,000 per day maintained with the Bank.
2. Current Account
The Current Account is a transactional non-interest bearing account wherein a deposit is placed with the Bank for an unspecified period of time and the depositor can withdraw or transfer the funds whenever required through different means.
Term investment deposits are the moneys deposited by people in the banks for investment and they choose the bank as their agent for utilizing and employing the deposit according to the stipulations set out in Usury Free Banking Operations Act.
Accepting term deposits in Post Bank is as follows:
- Short-term investment deposit,
- Long-term investment deposit,
In line with presenting modern and quality banking services to our dear compatriots at the international level and with an approach on the importance of international banking operations in today’s world, Post Bank hereunder introduces some of its foreign exchange services, presented throughout this bank.
By applying international banking standards and using modern technologies, while moving in the path of electronic banking, Post Bank has focused on presenting a full range of foreign exchange services in order to fulfill its important role in this industry. Post Bank is also ready to present all foreign exchange services in order to facilitate the trading in line with macro policies of the government for development of non-oil exports
1. Foreign Exchange Savings Gharzolhassaneh Account
After referring to one of the Exchange Branches, the reputable customers applying for opening foreign exchange gharzolhassaneh account, can open foreign exchange savings gharzolhassaneh account.
Documents and Conditions for Opening Foreign Exchange Savings Gharzolhassaneh Account
1. Presenting the original ID card and a copy,
2. Completing account opening form,
- Please note that the minimum balance of the account for participating in Savings Gharzolhassaneh Account festival, will be 50 Euros or its equivalent in other foreign currencies.
- When exchanging foreign currencies to Iranian currency (Rials), the holders of foreign exchange gharzolhassaneh account, are exempt from paying commission.
2. Foreign Exchange Current Account
Foreign exchange current account is one of the various types of Post Bank Gharzolhassaneh Account, opened for applicants including natural and legal persons in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations. The holder of the account issues the order for payment of funds deposited to his/her account. Natural and legal persons may open the following accounts:
The account can be opened for:
1. Iranian natural persons,
2. Foreign natural persons,
3. Joint accounts
4. Iranian legal persons,
5. Foreign legal persons,
6. Iranian and foreign banks
Documents and Conditions for Opening Gharzolhassaneh Current Account
Applicants for opening foreign exchange current account in Post Bank, including natural and legal persons, can open foreign currency current account if they are qualified to open domestic currency current account in Post Bank and upon presentation of the following documents and completing the special forms and current account opening form and a reference (one who is known to Post Bank ).
Short Term & Term Investment Deposits in Foreign Currency
The reputable customers of Post Bank, who intend to apply for opening foreign currency term deposit accounts, must refer to one of EXCHANGE branches of Bank, present the required documents, and also complete and sign the forms and papers.
In order to open the account, the applicant must:
1. be 18 years old,
2. present the original and a copy of his/her ID card,
3. open a foreign currency account at the same currency with the opening branch for deposit of interest,
4. the interest of foreign currency term deposits will be payable in the respective foreign currency on the due dates,